SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (BACKEND)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-07-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-CB6C620
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱100,000.00 - ₱150,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a [role]
This role works with all teams across the business, the wider Kennards group and external vendors to deliver technology that is integral to the Kennards Hire technology roadmap. The role is primarily working on backend.
- Comfortable creating solutions and technical recommendations based on customers’ needs.
- Able to decompose larger requirements into smaller and more manageable work to deliver features in an incremental and iterative manner.
- Determine technical direction within brown field projects.
- Deliver high quality work using agile practices with minimum assistance.
- Ship vertical slices of larger products from idea to production with minimum supervision.
- Write maintainable software; including practices such as automated tests, infrastructure as code, writing build & deployment pipelines in code.
- Reduce technical debt.
- Ensure technical solutions and implementations are only as complex as they need to be to solve the problem.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of engineering practice.
- Contribute to building a positive team culture.
- Communicate professionally and keep stakeholders engaged at all times.
- Have desire to learn and motivation to improve.
- Experience in distributed services development in a Microsoft environment – C#, ASP.Net, .Net Core, SQL
- Hands on experience in application development in Azure, including App Services, Functions, Key Vault, Azure SQL, Storage account, etc
- Good knowledge of programming concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of database concepts, including database design, querying and indexing
- Experienced managing code repositories in Github or Azure DevOps including CI/CD pipelines
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to apply skills and experience to new problems and technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Experience working collaboratively with external software vendors and solution providers
- Knowledge of Terraform is desirable
- Knowledge of Docker is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with Stakeholders and peers
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!