SENIOR SPOTFIRE DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2021-07-12
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7B16974
Career Category: Application And Software Development
This position is responsible developing and implementing reports, dashboards & visualizations. They are also responsible to optimize dashboards with huge volume of data.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design and maintain Amkor's Big Data platform and analyzer
- Expertise in building new data models and data processing using Google Big Query platform
- Performs analysis and design based on the submitted user requirements.
- Conducts requirements gathering on existing work procedure and operations to be automated.
- Writes source programs based on given specifications and in conformity with IT standards and handles several major/minor systems or program modules.
- Evaluates and qualify-test-run developed programs.
- Prepares test data and facilitates system acceptance testing with stakeholders.
- Prepares final program documentation and user guides.
- Prepares or revises program based on user requirements.
- Formulates and uses reusable codes for program development.
- Ensures quality of work to the satisfaction of customers (internal or external). This includes proactively raising any issue that may affect successful system completion.
- Assists in the resolution of system issues on-site or on-call.
- Prepares 8-Disciple in Problem Solving or similar document to help explain software related issues to customers (internal or external).
- Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards/regulations.
- Supports and implements environmental, safety and health management systems with respect to their job.
- Report any accident, unsafe act or hazardous situation or concerns to responsible authorities so that action can be taken
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time by superior.
- For exempt level with subordinates, ensures work progress by monitoring/ controlling personnel activities through performance measurement and evaluation, enforcement of discipline, personnel counselling, and development.
- At least 2-5 years of working experience in TIBCO Spotfire Development.
- At least 2 years experience in data processing from Google Cloud Platform / Big Query
- Experience in developing Spotfire reports and dashboards
- Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM/ITIL processes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Willing to work from 7AM - 4:30PM.
- Can start ASAP.