KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-05-08
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-420C391
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential – what’s most important is that you’re a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you.
Learn more about the amazing culture of RANDEM by watching this video https://youtu.be/0Q8OTC58tXw
Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us
What's in it for you:
- Work with an award-winning international e-commerce consultancy
- HMO for principal and 2 dependents UPON HIRE!
- Group Life Insurance
- Above standard leaves credits with additional leave per year
- Attend and be part of social events
- Yearly birthday leave
- Work in a hybrid or hub-and-spoke set-up where you can come together as a team or work from the comfort of your home
- Fast-paced highly dynamic work environment
- Global Company addressing medium-large scale businesses
- Young, vibrant team.
What we’re looking for from you:
- You’re someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You’re not afraid to speak your mind
- You’re a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
We are currently looking for a goal-driven SEO Specialist to join our technology team at a mid-senior level to help us build a strong online presence for our company and our clients.
SEO Specialist responsibilities include performing keyword research, optimizing our content and monitoring user engagement across our websites.
To be successful in the role you should be familiar with current SEO techniques and tools and have excellent analytical skills. Ultimately, you will apply effective SEO Strategies to ensure we attract and engage our target audience and convert visitors into customer.
We are fast growing, full service 360-Digital consultancy group who takes pride of our quality of work that we deliver and our great value for customer service. You’ll become part of the core development team who strive for quality, exceeding client expectations and love to push themselves further everyday. Enthusiasm and passion for your skillset is expected, along with being able to prioritize workloads to meet demand and client expectations and be comfortable working in a fast-moving, growing agency.
We’re looking for an individual who is motivated to learn and improve alongside us, who can come up with new, exciting ideas that we can embrace as a team. You’ll be helping develop small to enterprise level builds for a range of clients, bringing our in-house built designs to life - working closely with our marketing team, developers, stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met.
However, presenting yourself with a hard-working, willing to learn and having passion for what you do on a day to day basis is most important. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
• Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
• Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
• Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
• Perform SEO assessments/audits of clients’ websites from both an on-page and off-page perspective, including technical site components, content strategy, and user experience
• Implement on-page SEO optimizations such as headers, meta data, schema, etc.
• Work closely with content writing resources to produce high-quality content in line with SEO strategy.
• Drive key business outcomes by executing SEO projects including keyword research, link-building, content development and site architecture
• Provide insightful analysis and commentary addressing KPI trends and progress
• Analyze and evaluate website performance including, but not limited to organic visits, visitors, form submissions, conversion rate, bounce rate and viability to determine level of client performance and identify areas of opportunities
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
• Using SEO & Google Analytics tools to check the health of our websites.
• Link building. Assist in the development and execution of a strategy to acquire backlinks that will positively impact organic visibility.
• GMB Listing Management. Ensuring the our clients have up to date optimized Google My Business listings in Google and across the internet.
• SEO Maintenance. Focus on SEO Rankings, ensuring quick resolution of any errors from SEMRush or Google Search Console.
A. Weekly review of SEO tools to pick up an error, bug or issue
B. Weekly review of search ranking vs. competitors
C. Reporting on discrepancies
• Training & Development to ensure that we are up to date on learning areas of work and interest.
• Contributing in content creation and marketing campaign planning to make sure that it is aligned with our SEO efforts.
• Recommending ways in which this role and or the business can be more effective/ efficient.
• Building processes for others to follow so that we can do SEO/Google Search best practices in our websites
• With experience navigating different SEO Tools (e.g SEMRush and Jira)
• College Graduate
• Excellent Communication Skill (Verbal and Written)
• With experience in proposal management and reporting
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!