SERVICE DESK AGENT
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0F78451
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Service Desk Agent
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts use world-class threat intelligence and 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) to detect, respond and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The Impact You Will Make:
The Service Desk Agents are responsible for processing and initial triage of support issues for Nuspire clients and projects. Service Desk Agents are responsible for supporting Service Desk function for desktop and browser support. Agents collect information and apply initial triage to inbound client requests for Nuspire clients. Additionally, you will provision and manage access to Active Directory, Oracle databases and internal systems. Service Desk Agents support client proprietary equipment including scripting software updates and patch management. This role is for an ambitious team player.
To apply for Service Desk Agent, you are excellent at:
In This Role You Will:
- Process calls/emails/portal created tickets
- Perform initial triage on break/fix issues from clients
- Follow appropriate triage processes to escalate issues if necessary
- Document all actions in cases to effectively communicate information internally and to client
- End-user support for client facing tools
- Provide hardware/software support for corporate and retail users
- Configuration and troubleshooting of client proprietary products and services
- Provision and manage accounts in systems such as Active Directory and Oracle databases
- Submit appropriate bug, support and feature requests
- Attend relevant meetings and take notes as needed
- Provide excellent customer service
Your Success Profile includes:
Competencies You Bring:
- Customer-first Mentality with attention to Detail
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Time Management and Communication Skills
- Ability to work with a variety of customers and vendors (some technical, some non-technical)
- Understanding of hardware and software troubleshooting
- Understanding of Microsoft Applications
- Understanding of browser troubleshooting
- Tech Certification (A+, Network+, Security+)
- High school diploma or GED
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with Windows Events
- Networking ports and protocols
- Understanding of the OSI model
- Understanding of UDP and TCP communication flow
- Ability to use common tools such as tracert, ping, nslookup, Wireshark, NetFlow, Nmap for troubleshooting
- Understand use of command line
- Basic Understand of Firewall/Security Appliance functionality
- Experience with RMM Tools
- Knowledge of VPN configurations and ability to troubleshoot failed VPN connections. Both SSL and IPSEC.
- Understanding of UTM functions such as IPS, App Control, DLP, etc.
- Critical thinking
- Experience with a Ticketing System
- Experience with Documentation
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or relevant major
- Network+, Security+, CCNA, Linux+, CCENT
Nuspire Employee Culture:
Join for the excitement; Stay for the people.
At the core of Nuspire's business model is its emphasis on the human component. Our continued growth over 20 consecutive years allows employees to have constant opportunities to expand their role and responsibilities within the organization. The cybersecurity threat landscape is constantly evolving, and our talented team thrives on solving our clients’ complex cybersecurity challenges. This ideal is not only reflected in how Nuspire delivers services to its customers but also in how it treats its employees.
People who excel at Nuspire are motivated self-starters with a passion for delivering excellence with every client interaction. The culture is focused on building team cohesion and employee career growth through a blending of traditional programs and unique outside of the box experiences. We have a strong, diverse team of remarkable, curious, and experienced professionals—who also know how to have a little fun. If you’re looking for a career in an environment that thrives on change and is anything but ordinary, we want to hear from you. Our award-winning culture enables our employees to perform at their best.
Collaborate with an amazing team that tackles challenges together! To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!