KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-31
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0D1B615
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Network /System / Database Administration at KMC:
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts use world-class threat intelligence and 24x7 security operations centers (SOCs) to detect, respond and remediate advanced cyber threats.
Service Implementation Engineer / Agents are responsible for the design, configuration, and remote installation of customer network and security solutions and services.
To apply for Network /System / Database Administration, you are excellent at:
- Performing the installation and configuration of system hardware, software, device drivers, and patches.
- Performing diagnostic tests and troubleshooting to identify client issues.
- Verifying functionality of hardware and software components on client devices
- Talking to customers’ over the phone or via email to provide solutions to technical problems
- Performing audits on internal systems and databases.
- Operating and working with equipment such as computer peripherals, diagnostic tools, printers, and motherboards.
- Repairing or replace faulty components in proprietary network devices.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations, and self motivated
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Solid understanding of OSI model layers 1 & 2
- Superior IT problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work long hours in a mission critical environment with occasionally stressful situations.
- Experience with the Windows Operating System
- Familiarity with security tools such as: Fortinet, Palo Alto, Cisco, Cisco Firepower,
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years’ experience in computer networks and systems maintenance
- Comptia A+ certification