PRODUCT ANALYST (CLARK, PAMPANGA_
KMC Work Location: ONE WEST AEROPARK
Location: Mabalacat, Region III
Date Posted: 2022-05-17
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-1C15956
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Product Analyst
The Product Support Analyst position involves a variety of responsibilities related to supporting the Products that are supported and maintained by the product team, and ultimately the business. Position will provide Tier II level of support. This will include escalations from Cellular Sales Operations Support, Market Administrators, Other teams internal or external in the field and RD’s. This position will have a focus on ServiceNow administration.
To apply for ServiceNow Product Analyst, you are excellent at:
- All MG teams and Market teams if there are questions or issues related to the current active Product.
- Act as first line of support for questions Operations Support or other internal teams.
- Assist QA and Systems to ensure any testing and upgrades are successful.
- Support all aspects of the Product, for example administration, third party integrations, reported issues or new enhancements.
- Assist in the management of the configuration of the product.
- Understanding and implementation of new feature sets that are delivered from a Product.
- Train, manage, and help implement any Product as requested.
- Participate in Vendor, Team and Project Management Team Meetings
- Display willingness to learn new technologies in order to support Products
- Ability to Create and Provide documentation and training.
- Engage with other members of the Product and the Business
Your Success Profile includes:
- 1+ year of NOC Tier 2 or equivalent experience, with a mind for troubleshooting.
- General Software knowledge and understanding.
- Self-motivation: ability to learn on one’s own with minimal supervision.
- Communication: important to ask questions when a task is unclear or to gain working knowledge.
- Adaptability: not only with people, but also constant changes to circumstances, tasks, and responsibilities.
- Attention to detail: Many of the Products impact the Sales Process, so understanding attention to detail is key.
- Teamwork: become an active contributor to a cohesive group all devoted to a common goal.
- Problem Solving: use and gain knowledge to deduce what a problem is and then find the suitable solution.
- Must have experience or be willing to learn how to automate tasks via scripting.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- ServiceNow experience is a plus.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!