KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-06-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3FE5197
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SERVICENOW SUPPORT/ ADMINISTRATOR!
A ServiceNow Administrator is responsible for addressing a range of service demands that customers submit to businesses. Customers’ requests must be followed up on and resolved by ServiceNow Admins. ServiceNow administrators can set up the system in a business unit in various ways to meet the company’s demands. Admins can install and maintain any of the process applications included with ServiceNow and create custom apps. These apps can also be limited to selected users via roles and other network access.
A ServiceNow Admin’s role is critical for any firm because they are responsible for various operations. Within any business, however, the roles and responsibilities of a ServiceNow Admins are as follows –
- An ideal administrator would be in charge of the day-to-day operations of support and maintenance. They also work with the platform’s functioning team to develop new ways to overcome challenges.
- They should collaborate with the ServiceNow team to create resources for requests and tasks. Workflows can be used to handle a variety of operations from various customers.
- They will be able to create and develop a variety of training plans for end-users and modify the platform. Furthermore, this will aid in meeting the organization’s diverse needs.
- The platform’s administrator must keep a close eye on ServiceNow’s difficulties, maintenance, and usage, among other things. They should also create a system of integration and automation processes.
- They’re also in charge of creating and customizing UI policies, actions, scripts, pages, and business rules, among other things.
- They should also assist and manage application upgrades, loading, and data maintenance. This is something that the ServiceNow platform, as well as other systems, should incorporate.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Hybrid Setup
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SERVICENOW SUPPORT/ ADMINISTRATOR include:
- Performs the day-to-day administration of ServiceNow platform.
- Maintain the stability and usability of the platform.
- Manage support for incidents
- Assist upgrade planning and execution
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
Experience with ServiceNow
Certified ServiceNow admin
Successful programming in Java
Exposure to ITIL concepts
Experience with Office 365
ITIL Foundations Certificate
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience may be acceptable
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!