KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-12-28
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C82D470
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SOC AGENT L1!
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts uses world-class threat intelligence as part of a Fusion Center to detect, respond to, and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The L1 Incident Handler performs in-depth computer security investigations and required actions per the documented incident response lifecycle. This position requires knowledge in areas including security threats and tools, operating systems, networking,
As an L1 Incident Handler, you will be responsible for monitoring, detecting, and responding to security events and incidents to determine root cause analysis. You will gain technical knowledge across attack scenarios and gain experience across multiple security and technology platforms. This opportunity is in a 24x7x365 environment, requiring availability for all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays.
You’ll be earning Php50,000 – Php70,000 (depending on experience). On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SOC AGENT L1 include:
- Conducting triage/categorization of potential Events and Incidents
- Conducting initial evidence collection, case creation, and coordination/hand-off to other teams as necessary
- Responding in a timely manner (within documented SLA and Run Book) to support tickets.
- Contributing to Incident Handling documentation such as standard operating procedures, playbooks, briefings and executive reports
- Utilizing SIEM for detection and documentation of security events and incidents
- Performing threat mitigation as required
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security Assurance, or equivalent experience
- At least 1 year of security experience
- Knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching)
- Knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix
- Working knowledge of common TCP/IP protocols, OSI Layers 1-4
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Ability to review packets with tools such as Wireshark.
- Understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
- Basic understanding of secure connectivity including SSL and IPSEC
- Experience with SIEM, EDR, and other cybersecurity platforms
- GIAC, OSCP, Security+
- CCNA, CCNP
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!