SOC L3 (INCIDENT RESPONDER) - REMOTE
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-01
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3409413
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱140,000.00 - ₱160,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SOC L3 (INCIDENT RESPONDER) - REMOTE!
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts uses world-class threat intelligence as part of a Fusion Center to detect, respond, and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The L3 Incident Responder performs in-depth computer security investigations and required actions per the documented incident response lifecycle. This position requires advanced knowledge in areas including security threats and tools, incident investigation, operating systems, and networking,
As a L3 Incident Responder, you will be responsible for monitoring, detecting and responding to security events and incidents to determine root cause analysis. You will be expected to function as a subject matter expert across multiple security domains and help mentor and coach L1 and L2 incident handlers on investigative techniques and investigation processes. You will gain technical knowledge across attack scenarios and gain experience across multiple security and technology platforms. This opportunity is in a 24x7x365 environment, requiring availability for all shifts including nights, weekends and holidays.
You’ll be earning Php140,000 – Php160,000 (depending on experience). On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SOC L3 (INCIDENT RESPONDER) include:
- Conducting triage/categorization of potential Events and Incidents
- Conducting initial evidence collection, case creation, and coordination/hand-off to other teams as necessary
- Conducting full investigations
- Assisting senior leadership in determining critical incidents
- Responding in a timely manner (within documented SLA and Run Book) to support tickets.
- Contributing to Incident Handling documentation such as standard operating procedures, playbooks, briefings and executive reports
- Utilizing SIEM for detection and investigation of security events and incidents
- Utilizing case management tools to document and track investigations
- Performing threat mitigation as required
- And such other tasks as may be given by the EMPLOYER and/or Client analogous to the foregoing.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- At least 5-10 years of security experience
- Advanced incident investigation and response experience
- Advanced knowledge of networking concepts (TCP/IP, Routing, Switching)
- Advanced knowledge of network defenses such as firewalls, IDS/IPS, Proxies
- Advanced experience with scripting
- Advanced knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Unix
- Advanced knowledge of common attack vectors
- Advanced experience working in SIEM and EDR platforms
- Moderate knowledge of audit requirements and controls (PCI, HIPAA, SOX, etc)
- The ability to review packets with tools such as Wireshark and TCPdump
- Advanced understanding of the TCP/IP packet framework
- Advanced understanding of MITRE ATT&CK and Cyber Kill Chain frameworks
- An ethical hacking/penetration testing experience
- An attacker mindset
- Moderate understand of different cryptographic algorithms
- Experience in detect and response positions where isolation and containment procedures were used
- The ability to explain technical security events to non-technical audiences
- Understanding of cyber fraud and the attack vectors
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Security Assurance, or equivalent experience
- GIAC, GCIH, GMON, OSCP, CEH, CEPT
- CCNA, CCNP
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!