KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-01-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-949D565
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SOC MANAGER!
As the Manager of Security Operations, you will be responsible for oversight of day-to-day supervision of the Security Operations team. This talented individual will work cross-functionally to drive innovation, develop processes, procedures and metrics to ensure effective threat detection and response capabilities and activities are taking place.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and experience leading and developing a mature Security Operations Center function.
- They should have in-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, and risk management.
- They should also have leadership experience in overseeing a team of internal and external resources.
As a key addition to the Security Operations Team, the SOC Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the safety and security of Nuspire’s clients and IT ecosystem.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SOC MANAGER include:
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, reporting, communication, mitigation and monitoring
- Establish operational foundations, defining SLAs, metrics, and KPIs to drive governance, quality, and efficiency. Influence and mature processes through innovation and operational change
- Responsible for staff and vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Center function
- Management, administration & maintenance of security technologies under the purview of Security Operations
- Responsible for integration of standard and non-standard logs in SIEM
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and present to Senior Leadership.
- Budget management and oversight and Threat Modeling
- Serve as an escalation point for 24/7 operational support
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- 5+ years of relevant, progressive security related work experience
- Minimum 3 years of recent management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience with managing and ensuring the timely response and investigations of security events and incidents
- Demonstrated ability to build a strong culture of collaboration, teamwork and innovation
- Solid understanding of log and monitoring management systems, security event monitoring systems, threat intelligence, network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems, firewall technologies, end-point detection and response technologies and anti-malware solutions
- Experience implementing and adhering to various control frameworks and regulatory compliance programs, particularly NIST, PCI or Sarbanes-Oxley
- Technology advocate and proficient in project management concepts and common tools
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- BS/BA in the Information Technology field or equivalent experience
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, or other related certifications.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!