SOCIAL MEDIA TEAM LEADER (CHAT | TELCO EXPERIENCE | DAY SHIFT)
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-29
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-1F11809
Career Category: Call Center Operations
The role will require the jobholder to develop overall channel strategy, execute programs to delivery of CXP objectives and build and maintain a relationship with online personalities and influencers. Must provide full support and take responsibility for the day-to-day Community Management (CM) across all client's social media channels i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., with the aim of providing best-in-class customer experience / engagement on social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead, plan and manage a team to handle all social media interactions
- Helping customers with their service issues, providing accurate information and ensuring closure for all cases, including those escalated outside of the team.
- Engaging customer on our social media properties (contests, content, etc) to drive +ve feedback
- Social media monitoring around brand sentiment and reputation
- Manage the reports necessary to show growth and performance of the team
- Interact with customers and meet their needs.
- Build and maintain a relationship with online personalities and influencers
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding our brand of service, defend and effectively sway online temperature and sentiment.
- Roll-out trainings as necessary
- Moderate the content and engage the members on community forum.
- Pick up trending issues and provide reports to respective teams for analysis
- Handling disputes or escalations
- Help with ad-hoc projects and tasks (social media & customer care related)
- Edit, proofread, and distribute content in a multi-channel environment
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree/Diploma from an accredited tertiary institution with at least 4 years of experience in customer service in the telecommunications industry preferred.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience managing a team.
- Experience and knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn.
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing / engagement
- Ability to work independently and with initiative.
- Excellent English comprehension and writing skills for social media.
- Emotionally intelligent