SOFTWARE ENGINEER (CLARK, PAMPANGA)
KMC Work Location: AEROPARK
Location: Clark City, Pampanga
Date Posted: 2022-08-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-FA02896
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Software Engineer
A software engineer is expected to strive to develop software solutions to help our business stay on the leading edge of operational excellence. Engineers are expected to design, develop, test, maintain and troubleshoot hardware and software solutions. As part of this process, engineers are responsible for creating high quality documentation, diagrams, and other detailed instructions to help the technology teams provide the best possible support to our customers. Engineers are also expected to train the support teams on any new project or process their team delivers while also providing guidance to the support teams as difficult problems escalate.
To apply for Software Engineer, you are excellent at:
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Initiative: Spotting opportunities within a circle of influence; anticipating threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Interest and ability to learn other coding/scripting languages as needed.
- Experience with one or more general purpose engineering methodologies including but not limited to: Waterfall, SCRUM or XP.
- Experience engineering with PCI, PII & HIPAA standards in mind.
- Experience working in general networking, systems and software engineering a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Visio
- Experience with following coding and engineering standards in accordance with applicable methodologies and industry best practices.
- Experience with providing estimated level of effort, evaluating technology options, and offering suggestions to improve processes
- Experience with collaborating with a team while adding value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- Experience with producing and reviewing product, system and/or application documentation
- Participates in gathering, documenting, and sizing requirements, systems definitions, features analysis, and system specifications.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, translating the requirement into a software based solution to provide new functionality to new and existing software applications.
- Experience with designing and implementing an intuitive user interface based on company defined standards and templates.
- Experience with designing and implementing server side business logic using the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Experience with designing and implementing web services using the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Experience with designing and implementing MVC based web sites using the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Experience with designing and implementing new and existing databases, tables and relevant database objects using Microsoft SQL Server or other relational database platforms.
- Experience with designing and maintaining complex schema and data interfaces
- Experience utilizing software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, debuggers and code profiles.
- Experience with SQL query tuning a plus
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field such as computer science, mathematics, information technology, computer engineering or information sciences or similar technical field of study
- 3-7 years of experience working as a professional software engineer.
- MCSD certification, MCSE certification a plus.
- Open to report in Clark, Pampanga
- Open to Night Shift schedule (8pm-5am, Manila time)
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!