SR. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-27
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C52B651
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of an Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounts Payable is responsible in calculating, posting business transactions, invoice processing, verifying financial data for use in maintaining records. Clarifying questionable invoice items, prices or receiving signatures.
To apply for Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist, you are excellent at:
- Setting up new vendors and maintain vendor files and documents, such as W-9’s, to ensure complete and accurate information
- Processing AP in Oracle Cloud by coding to the appropriate account distribution, matching against open PO’s, and routing to appropriate approvers
- Reviewing and reconciling company credit card expenses by ensuring compliance with company policies
- Processing disbursements including checks, ACH, and wires in a timely manner
- Reconciling vendor statements by investigating and addressing any discrepancies
- Updating Balance Sheet schedules as needed, such as prepaid and accrual schedules
- Assisting with monthly AP accruals, AP balance sheet reconciliation, and flux analysis.
- Facilitating the purchase order process, including responding to external and internal inquiries related to purchase order and vendor set up.
- Collaborating closely with FP&A and the GL team for an efficient end to end close process, from procurement to financial reporting
- Producing annual vendor 1099’s and other tax-related filings
- Working closely with external auditors during audit by preparing requested information and addressing auditor inquiries
- Picking up projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Your Success Profile includes:
- High competency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong work ethic, professional attitude and reliability
- Great attention to detail to produce accurate work
- Ability to roll up their sleeves and investigate/resolve internal and external inquiries
- Experience with POs and 2 or 3-way matching is a plus, but not required
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment with Oracle Cloud, or equivalent ERP is a strong plus.
- A team player who is proactive in interacting and communicating with people at different levels within the organization to get the job done
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including analytical, problem-solving, verbal, listening and written communication, when collaborating both internally and externally
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects to meet strict deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively thinking of ways to always improve the current process for better efficiency and accuracy
- Candidate must be graduate of any related 4 year course.
- With at least 3 years AP and Procurement experience
- Willing to work on a graveyard shift.