Sr. Revenue Accountant
Location: Taguig , NCR
Date Posted: 2020-10-14
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7356582
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
(For KMC Employees Only)
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom! We are looking for an amazing Customer Success Manager (CSM) to join our team in Overland Park, KS. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers ensuring successful deployment of Zoom products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform quote-to-invoice assurance review to ensure orders are booked in accordance with Company policy and any discrepancy is resolved timely with cross functional teams
- Perform month end close tasks surrounding Accounts Receivables, revenue, deferred revenue journals, account analysis and flux review, and monthly account reconciliations.
- Continuously enhance and refine revenue close process and procedures that can scale effectively as we grow, execute on ad-hoc revenue accounting projects
- Contribute to executive reporting and analysis to aid in business collaboration
- Partner with Order Management, Billings, Deals Desk, Collections, Sales Operations, Finance during the day to day operations
- Collaborate with technical revenue colleagues to achieve maximum consistency in best practice, policy application and judgmental decisions
- Assist with revenue disclosure reports, assisting FP&A and management reporting matrix
- Close partnership with internal and external auditors on satisfactory completion of all PBC deliverables
- Contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture with highest integrity and sense of ownership
- Perform ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as required
- Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s or above Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or equivalent designation preferred, Big 4 public accounting & industry accounting operational experience highly desired.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience in revenue accounting, proficient US GAAP knowledge of revenue accounting pronouncements
- Experience in new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606) is desired
- Advanced MS Excel skills and Google office suits
- Proactive, high energy, self motivated
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations.
- Ability to work independently and maintain tight deadlines
- Experience with Netsuite, Zuora, or other leading ERP / O2C applications preferred
(For KMC Employees Only)