SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-06-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D52B803
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next SR. SALESFORCE DEVELOPER!
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Hybrid Setup
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a SALESFORCE DEVELOPER include:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation aligned with client business objectives.
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used.
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data elements of a Salesforce.com application implementation.
- Working with integrated applications such as DocuSign, Clarizen, NetSuite, and MS Dynamics.
- Able to execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered.
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce to support business requirements.
- Application development, including basic Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, and Lightning Web Components, assists with each release cycle to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code.
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator on occasion.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years of Salesforce.com platform experience.
- Deep understanding of the Salesforce.com product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud, Platform, and the App Exchange.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce.com point-and-click developer interface.
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform,
- Background in development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle. • Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum,
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Active Salesforce.com certifications (Developer, Advanced Developer, Admin).
- Previous experience in implementing CRM with other technologies stacks such as Java, Microsoft, Adobe, or SAP.
- Web service development experience.
- Knowledge of integration architecture (such as Tibco or Azure) as well as third-party integration tools and ETL.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!