TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST - LAUNCH
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-B786175
Career Category: Human Resources
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is expected to work in filling recruitment requirements, may it be corporate or technical, and will be working together with the TA Officer and Manager in pursuit of a common goal. Responsibilities include resume screening, interviewing, placing and on-boarding employees, as well as keeping up to date on recruitment trends and strategies.
- Minimum 2-3 years of solid experience in end-to-end recruitment for corporate and IT roles.
- At least 2 years experience in full cycle recuitment
- Graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Headhunting experience is preferred
- Relevant experience in managing clients and/or hiring managers
- Outgoing and personable, you will be keen to quickly establish valuable relationships both internally and externally with the ability to engage, communicate and identify with KMC in all levels of staff
- Impeccable attention to detail, time management/scheduling and strong administration skills
- Excellent customer service ethic, and sincere interest in enhancing individual candidate experience
- Strong influencing, networking, and negotiation skills
- Creative thinker with good analytical skills and the ability to recognize opportunities in the wider business environment
- Temporary WFH, but willing to be assigned in our BGC office or other KMC sites depending on business needs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Market research and prepare salary guide
- Provide insight to the Account Manager regarding the roles that the potential client is inquiring about
- Work with the TA Manager in creating data analysis and case study for potential clients
- Creates recruitment plans to organize and lead recruitment campaigns alongside the recruitment manager
- Determine candidate requirement/s by reviewing and understanding the job description
- Sourcing potential candidates with the use of traditional and/or non-traditional recruitment channels
- Ensure that reports and databases of the recruitment team is updated on a real-time basis
- Create and post job advertisements through the different job portals (i.e. Jobstreet, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Conducts initial assessment of resumes or job applications through paper screening, or phone screening to filter candidates based on pre-determined standards
- Formatting of resumes and creation of profile summaries according to a pre-determined standard
- Responsible for test administration and interviewing (phone or face to face) of candidates for the assigned accounts
- Ensures that all recruitment steps and requirements are followed per client
- Monitors and review job offers, emphasizing on compensation and benefits
- Ensures that all employment contracts issued to identified candidates are accurate and processed in a timely manner
- Coordinates with candidates in the submission and completion of employment requirements
- Conducts reference/background check of candidates when necessary
- Supervise junior recruiting personnel
- Coordinate with HR Business Partners for on-boarding process
- Performs other work-related duties as assignedSet client expectations regarding timelines and deliverables
Client Management Function:
- Set client expectations regarding timelines and deliverables
- Coordinates directly with the client (external/internal) to ensure all requirements are captured
- Participate in calibration calls/meetings with clients regarding recruitment requirements
- Endorsement of candidates to client based on the agreed timeframe
- Provide or request for status updates, on a regular basis, to and from clients regarding candidates, feedbacks, approvals, etc.
- Set client expectations regarding timelines and deliverables
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills
- Experience in strategic sourcing thru non-traditional channels/job boards
- Experience in client/account management
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking and has good time management skills
- Experience in using applicant tracking system is preferred but not required
- Experience in handling candidate and client escalations is an advantage
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!