TALENT ACQUISITION SALES EXECUTIVE
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-AE51799
Career Category: Human Resources
We are seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Talent Acquisition Sales Executive to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving business growth through the acquisition of new clients in collaboration with the Sales Team by providing market information and insights, as well as the expansion of existing client accounts by matching suitable candidates from our talent pool with our clients' growth plans. Your primary objective will be to attract new clients, foster strong relationships, and drive business growth through strategic talent solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify target industries and key players.
· Collaborate with internal teams to develop customized talent solutions, reports and proposals that address client needs.
· Prepare customized recruitment plans in line with potential and existing client’s needs
Present and Sell Talent Pool:
· Actively promote our talent pool to potential clients through targeted outreach, networking, and industry events.
· Develop and deliver compelling presentations and proposals to showcase the breadth and quality of our talent pool.
· Develop recruitment business development strategies (including timelines and targets) to implement a clear plan to increase the volume, consistency, and quality of candidates needed for client hiring requirements;
· Engage in consultative selling, understanding client needs and aligning our talent offerings to address their requirements.
· Leverage your knowledge of our talent pool to highlight suitable candidates who can meet client-specific demands.
Talent Pool Management:
· Evaluate and analyze the skills, qualifications, and experience of candidates within our talent pool.
· Collaborate with the sourcing team to understand client requirements, and provide guidance on suitable talent acquisition trends
· Collaborate with the recruitment team to source, attract, and onboard new talent into our talent pool.
· Comprehend job descriptions from clients and determine the feasibility of recruiting such talent in the Philippines.
· Conduct candidate screenings, interviews, and assessments to ensure suitability for client requirements.
· Stay up to date with industry trends, competitor activities, and market insights to identify opportunities for business growth.
Client Relationship Management:
· Collaborate closely with the Sales and Account Management teams as well as Clients to gain insights into the client’s business objectives, culture, and specific talent requirements
· Understand the organizational structures of our clients to identify opportunities in enticing Clients to open additional or new role requirements for end-to-end recruitment.
· Develop strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders within client organizations.
· Strong sales and negotiation skills, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with clients and build long-term relationships.
· Ability to comprehend job descriptions from clients and determine the feasibility of recruiting such talent in the Philippines.
· Familiarity with talent acquisition and workforce dynamics, with an understanding of industry trends.
· Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently while collaborating effectively with cross-functional teams.
· Bachelor's degree in business administration, Human Resources, or a related field.
· Proven experience in business development, sales, or account management within the staffing or talent solutions industry.
· Proficiency in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems, CRM, and Sales tools will be an advantage