TEAM LEADER - CUSTOMER SUPPORT
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-BB9B921
Career Category: Call Center Operations
ABOUT LONE WOLF
At Lone Wolf Technologies, we believe that when we work together, we can build solutions that really make a difference in our clients’ lives and in the real estate industry. This is why we have created the industry’s leading real estate software to help our clients focus on achieving their goals by providing them with a complete enterprise solution.
In the ever-changing world of real estate technology, we believe that our success comes from embracing our employees’ diverse skill sets and by developing and leveraging our client relationships.
We’ve become the largest real estate software company in North America. Our products provide our clients with a competitive advantage in today’s market and nearly 10,000 offices are utilizing our feature rich, fully integrated windows and web-based software solutions.
The Customer Support Team Lead will be a leader of people, responsible for developing a team and promoting exceptional customer satisfaction. The successful candidate will manage a team to success through coaching, one on ones, and process improvements. The Team Lead will also be responsible for understanding contact center metrics, assist in the implementation of strategic goals and processes and make recommendations to operational workflow to better the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Create high performance environment for team members
- Analyzing and interpreting call center reports, managing resources to meet team KPIs,
- Proactively communicate trends and internal and external pain points based on data analysis.
- Coaching direct reports through one on ones to meet their personal and professional goals.
- Onboarding new staff including getting them ready to succeed
- Evaluating processes for continuous improvement and coordinating for betterment of the process
- Maintain a good professional relationship with cross departmental such as Customer Success, Professional Services, and Product.
- Manage escalations from internal and external sources.
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Support, experience leading a team preferred
- Experience in working in a SaaS type company is preferred but not required
- Ability to manage a team of 10-15 employees in a remote work environment
- Advanced analytical skills
- Advanced coaching, development and listening skills
- Post graduate education is preferred but not required
- Excellent communication skills help to help forge meaningful relationships
- Critical thinker and strong problem-solver, capable of identifying and troubleshooting challenges quickly
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment to thrive as a member of a dynamic team
- Detail-oriented nature to help identify opportunities to improve processes
- Ability to speak, read and write fluently in English is required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Sharepoint and Word)
- Hybrid Work Set-up
- During the 1st month, expected to work on-site
- Start Date: December 12, 2022
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary
- Pioneer Team
- Career growth and development