TECHNICAL CLIENT SUCCESS TEAM LEAD
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-01-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7B64156
Career Category: Call Center Operations
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential – what’s most important is that you’re a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you. Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us!
◦ Fast-paced, highly dynamic work environment
◦ Global Company addressing medium-large scale businesses
◦ Young, vibrant team
What we’re looking for from you:
- You’re someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You’re not afraid to speak your mind
- You’re a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Team Leader who will be responsible for supervising and organizing a group of employees. You will be responsible for monitoring and supervising a team of specialists to achieve the organization’s objectives and increase KPI performance. You will be responsible for providing guidance, instruction, training, and leadership skills to inspire the team to perform at their optimum. You should create a cohesive team that works efficiently together to maximize the team's potential.
To be successful as a Team Leader, you should have a track record of team motivation and positive KPI results. Ultimately, a top-notch Team Leader should display excellent interpersonal skills to build quality relationships with the team and with customers, be goal-driven, and manage the dayto-day activities of the team efficiently.
Established in 2006, RANDEM is a global organization with international offices in Australia, UK, India and Lebanon. We work with multi-channel and global B2B and B2C organizations looking to launch, enhance or transform their digital capability, reach new markets and scale up with powerful ecommerce and operational technologies.
You’ll become part of a team who takes pride in our principles. You are expected to be passionate in what you do, is ambitious and efficient, has the courage to shape a better future, and would put the customer first at all touchpoints. We’re looking for an individual who can help us stay true to our vision of improving efficiency and engagement throughout the entire customer experience. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the team.
- Motivating the team to achieve organizational goals.
- Help us create targets for individuals and teams
- Developing and implementing a timeline to achieve targets
- Hire and onboard new employees
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Conducting training of team members to maximize their potential.
- Empowering team members with skills to improve their confidence, product knowledge, and communication skills.
- Creating a pleasant working environment that inspires the team.
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Measure team performance with key metrics such as call abandonment٫ calls waiting٫ sales, quality, csat, etc.
- Ensure adherence to policies for attendance٫ established procedures etc.
- Keep management well-informed about issues and problems
- Prepare monthly/annual results and performance reports
- Contributing to the growth of the company through a successful team.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Communicate with clients via phone/email/chat
- Attend all requested meetings with team, manager, etc.
- Other duties, as assigned
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Providing daily support and team management
- Communicating with clients via phone/email/chat
- Coaching and developing specialists
- Training & Development to ensure that we are up to date on learning areas of work and
- Recommending ways in which this role and or the business can be more effective/efficient.
- Management and leadership skills
- Proven ability to create, implement and drive process from plan to close
- Meeting KPI goals by monitoring progress
- Analyzing KPI data
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Stable internet connection
- Back-up Internet Service Provider
Key Performance Indicators:
- Team Performance – Sales, Attendance, QA, CSAT, Service Level
- Own Performance – Sales, Attendance, QA, CSAT, Control Checks, Deliverables/Reports
KPI may vary each month, depending on account needs and client demands.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!