TECHNICAL SUPPORT REP II (CLOUD & INTEGRATION ENGINEER)
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-12-12
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-2C33520
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Experience in managing and monitoring the infrastructure supporting APIs and platform integrations:
- Knowledgeable in working with RESTful based API and its operations (GET, PUT, POST, etc)
- Knowledgeable in troubleshooting API errors and responses.
- Familiar in using API tools such as Postman. Swagger, and Stoplight
- Able to read and interpret server’s access and error logs specifically 4xx and 5xx errors
- Knowledgeable in monitoring server health which includes but not limited to RAM, CPU, and physical storage.
- Knows how to use SSH and basic Linux-based commands
- Experience in basic load balancing strategies
- Experience in basic server firewall and user authentication setup
- Manage service escalations, which include applying system patches, system rollback, replacement of computing service units, and escalating to the engineering team.
- Manage production cloud services and infrastructure, which include provisioning, monitoring, decommissioning, and securing.
- Manage platform releases and integration to ensure the likelihood of downtime, security breach, and escalations.
- Manage TSR 1 and provide them with necessary mentoring and training.
- Manage on-premise and cloud infrastructure diagrams and documents.
- Manage Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS), which include the provision of security certificates, single sign-on (SSO), LDAP, and user rights & privilege management.
- Manage Office365, which includes checking service health, generating custom reports, managing security groups, checking & logging service requests, managing users, and managing spam & malware.
- Manage IT equipment, which includes setting up & troubleshooting computers running Windows 7 to 11 or macOS, printers, routers, and modems.
- Manage IT assets to ensure all IT equipment is recorded, properly tagged, and kept in optimal performance.
- Manage virtual servers on-premise and cloud (AWS), which include setup, troubleshooting, and decommissioning.
- Manage IT vendors, which includes liaising order requests and reviewing quotations.
- Manage service desk tickets to ensure that internal and external customers can do their job without a hitch.
- Manage system alarms and notifications, which include performing initial troubleshooting and triggering escalation.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Preferably a graduate or diploma degree holder in a reputable institution or equivalent, with at least 6 to 8 years of work experience related to technical support.
- Required to have experience in managing and monitoring the infrastructure supporting APIs and platform integrations (Please refer to the responsibilities for this role)
- Preferably an experience in Active Directory, Office365, Virtual Server, and VPN management.
- Experience in troubleshooting Windows/MacOS-based computers, printers, routers, firewalls, and modems.
- Experience in DevOps processes and tools.
- Preferably with knowledge in risk management and business continuity plan.
- Preferably with experience in managing junior technical support personnel
- Professional command of the English language
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- A team player who is reliable, contributor, and trustworthy.
- A motivated leader who is willing to train people to be better.
- A technical expert who can communicate in layman language.
- Not afraid to make a mistake and do corrective actions to prevent the same mistake from happening again.
- Confident to share his or her ideas to better the business.
- Willing to create a good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- A critical thinker who knows prioritization, mitigation, and escalation.
- Willing to learn and be trained to refine his or her skills for the given role.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!