TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C40E991
Career Category: Call Center Operations
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Technical Support Specialist
Our client partner PayScale is the industry leader in compensation data and technology helping organizations #getpayright. PayScale is the only technology solution for managing compensation that provides multiple streams of fresh, transparently curated and validated salary data. Combined with modeling engines that learn continuously and generate recommendations and insight, PayScale empowers HR to price jobs and adjust compensation to reflect real-time changes in the market — all on one trusted data platform. With PayScale’s Adaptive Compensation Advantage, teams operate with efficiency, focused on outcomes rather than manual data management. To learn how companies like The Washington Post, Perry Ellis International, United Healthcare and The New York Times rely on PayScale to attract and retain top talent, motivate and engage employees and plan their future workforce, visit payscale.com.
- Full time / Probationary employment
- Monday to Friday, 10PM-7AM
- HMO on Day 1
- Hybrid set up
- Quarterly engagement activities + Rewards and Recognition
- Weekly Social Hour
- 15 leave credits, upfront, upon regularization
- 16 paid holidays, primarily PH Regular holidays
- Leave monetization
- Fixed night differential
To apply for Technical Support Specialist, you are excellent at:
What We Do: The PayScale Support Team ensures customers receive value from PayScale products by removing barriers and resolving technical issues. We are a bridge between engineering and the customer; we work with both to ensure the best outcomes in the moment of a customer issue, and in the long-term reducing customer friction with the product.
What You Do: As a support team member your role is to provide post-sale product and client support services to our customers, including troubleshooting, problem resolution, and maintenance. You respond to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions, advise customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance, and you work closely with our software developers to resolve issues. The role also provides supplemental testing for new SaaS releases on an as-needed basis. As a member of the support team, you will provide support to our clients through multiple methods, including coordinating with Client Managers (CM's), Engineers, Developers, and Product Managers. An ability to quickly master the complexities of the MarketPay system is important to this role.
Day-in-the-Life: As a Support Specialist, a typical day may include the following:
- Primary focus on support cases
- Delivering excellent client service with empathetic and professional communication
- Providing timely and accurate solutions to client requests
- Serving as the first line review of any item submitted via Tech Support or Contact Us links
- Investigating issues by collaborating with other internal resources when a solution is not readily available
- Researching and resolving issues where possible and coordinating communication with the client contact to close the tickets
- Maintaining accurate case records by documenting all interactions and resolution steps and updating case fields
- Acquiring a general understanding of all supported PayScale products
- Engaging in continuous learning activities to further advance the level of support able to provide
- Scheduled 8 hour shifts with 1-hour lunch
Your Success Profile includes:
- 1+ years of customer facing experience (required)
- Associate degree in related field (preferred)
- Compensation background (preferred)
- Intermediate technical / product knowledge, foundational understanding of computer technologies Strong organization skills
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and determine priorities
- PayScale Products
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!