TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-44B2435
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Job Description - Technical Support Specialist (Application Support/Product Support)
As a Technical Support Specialist in our Support Division, you will be responsible for the analysis, processing, technical recommendation and resolution of technical inquiries, cases and requests from all customer segments
· The role is “customer-facing” support role and will require interactions via our self-service portal, emails, chats, and a few inbound calls. Collaboration with customers to deliver superior customer experience, leveraging effective communication and problem-solving skills to ensure their needs are met with satisfaction.
· Collaborate with customers to deliver superior customer experience, leveraging effective communication and problem-solving skills to ensure their needs are met with satisfaction.
· The ideal candidate should be flexible, detail-oriented, have a strong support background and highly skilled at working with customers directly. The position requires willingness to be trained in one of Tricentis’ Continuous Testing Platform which include but is not limited to the following: Tosca, qTest, NeoLoad, LiveCompare, Vera, Test Automation, Testim and Data Integrity.
· The position requires the candidate to be detail oriented, work with minimal supervision, good research skills and above-average problem solving skills to handle simple to more complex customer cases. In addition, a good background in system analysis, design and functional support is needed to determine potential software bugs.
To be successful in the position you will possess the following skills and experience: Must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
· Minimum of 3+ years of relevant experience in either technical, application or product support in a customer facing role.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of direct hands-on experience with Tricentis Tosca.
· Basic understanding of software development and testing concepts.
· Customer-centric attitude with the ability to make sound decisions based on customer needs and product knowledge.
· A good level of understanding in any of the following Tricentis products such as but not limited to;
· TOSCA – Enterprise Test Automation - A Codeless test automation powered by Vision AI optimizes and accelerates end-to-end testing of all mission-critical applications and business processes across the enterprise.
Ø (Related Technologies – Distributed Exchange, API/OSV, VisionAI, Mobile Dev, SAP, Host Engines, Database, Mail Engines, Document Imaging)
· Have a broad spectrum of basic technical knowledge in the areas of databases, programming, and network technology.
· Above average customer interaction and communication skills, both verbal and written. Must utilize these skills when dealing with customers and business partners.
· Strong familiarity and experience of ITIL best practices in a Support Desk/Service Desk operations.
· Candidates who have working experience with Tosca and has satisfactorily completed at least Automation Specialist 1 and 2 certifications from the Tricentis Academy.
· Candidates coming from a software QA background who are willing to do a support role and have an in-depth training/experience from the market leader in model-based testing
· Candidate coming from a technical support background who wants to shift to a software QA role.
Why choose us?
· Increase your market value by stepping into the future
· Work for the market leader in model-based testing
· Exceptional career development opportunities – locally and overseas!
· Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
· Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
· Personal and professional development
· Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
· Permanent, full-time employment
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
***Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting-edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing, and automation platform. To learn more about the world’s #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Technical Support Specialists to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile – using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, the Philippines, and Australia.
Tricentis Core Values:
Knowing what we need to achieve and how to achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
· Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
· Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
· Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
· Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
· Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
· Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
· Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.