TECHNOLOGY SERVICES APPLICATION ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-05-12
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-E73D708
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Position: Technology Services Application Engineer
Career Level: Associate
Immediate Superior: Sr. Business Analyst
The Application Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and implementing programs and applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Application Product development and support
- Design, develop, test, and maintain OSP Operations Services Platform other assigned products.
- Architect solutions by aligning complex requirements for OSP
- Upgrade to the latest release of the products.
- Stay up-to-date on product features and functionalities.
- Implement best practices for CRM and product management.
- Facilitate workshops to gather requirements and promote process improvement.
- Automate processes where feasible and reduce manual activities.
- Work in a cross functional environment with various groups and end users to identify, document, and implement solutions to support various projects and initiatives.
- Consult with various stakeholders to understand their technological needs and help solve business problems and achieve desired outcomes.
- Design, develop and implement infrastructure changes that integrate key data from company applications into the overall architecture using Application Program interfaces (APIs) and best practices.
- Deliver reports, dashboards and other BI and reporting products
- Voice and Telephony assistance.
- Two years managing of server infrastructure.
- PHP/LAMP Developer must have PHP 5 development experience. Experience with MySQL, Linux and Apache 2 administration is required. Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and enhancements of OSP and in-house LAMP products and SMTP.
- Educational background in Systems & Servers / Computer related course.
- Systems & Servers standards and/or related degree with internship.
- Must be an excellent communicator/facilitator; ability to interface with clients at all level
- Basic Networking and MS Office Skills.