KMC Solutions | XTN-40F1868
Network /System / Database Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively monitor and maintain the telephony system. This includes monitoring trunk utilization, servers, and users.
- Perform capacity planning and trend analysis to ensure optimal utilization of circuits and bandwidth for both data and telephony.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and testing of the Disaster Recovery plan.
- Manage relationships with data and communications vendors. This includes tracking and negotiating contractual agreements for circuits.
- Participate in meetings to discuss requirements for telephony/data needs for internal/external clients.
- Keep up-to-date with technology
- This includes identifying new capabilities that would add business value.
- Implement processes/workflows to enhance the usability and manageability of the systems. This includes creating documentation.
- Apply effective planning, time management and project management skills. This includes performing due diligence reviews to validate recommendations/changes and creating implementation plans.
- Troubleshoot and support equipment. Own, manage, and escalate problems and implement resolutions while keeping the management updated regarding progress and problems.
- Provide end-user, application, and hardware support.
- Acts as a resource to the Quality Management committee in obtaining required data.
- Respond to 24-hour/7-day-a-week service needs ensuring follow-through resolution of issue.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
- Ensure the compliance to enterprise security policy.
- Participate in a rotating on-call schedule.
- Technical skills: Office Applications, LAN/WAN, Telecom, VOIP, Data Communications, Networking, Understanding of data and telecom circuits, ACD experience, IVR/VRU, Call Center experience, VPN – Remote Access and Site-to-Site
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or University; or three
- To five years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.