KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-06-01
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7DE6936
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
The Testing & Environments Team at Mecca provides resourcing to support test activities and environments across BAU initiatives and projects initiated or undertaken by the group.
The Test Analyst will be tasked with the validation of applications used within Mecca. The test Analyst will participate in System, Integration, End to End and User Acceptance Testing where required.
Mecca has a combination of in-house and vendor developed applications.
Being part of a larger team, the Test Analyst will also be responsible for test preparation, execution, raising and escalation issues within a project and assisting other members of the team where required
The main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Review / Analyse Business and Functional Requirements
- Review Acceptance Criteria in user stories for testability
- Define test requirements from Business and Functional requirements. Provide traceability back to the Requirements.
- Test case creation. Ensure tests and data scenarios provide sufficient coverage
- Test case execution
- Contribute to the creation / updating of the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Support the Test Lead, QA Manager, Head(s) of Technology and Delivery Leads to define quality standards
- Where required, participate in the discussions on deliverables, estimates and commitments and develop using latest technologies while following Agile methodologies (SCRUM/Kanban)
- Support Test Lead in creation of Test Artefacts - Master Test Plans, Detail Test Plans, Daily / Weekly Status Reports and Test Summary Report
- Support & mentor other Test Analysts within the team where required.
- Support & Participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Work with internal business partners for testing input, to gather requirements, prototyping, updating and testing solutions
- Escalate issues and/or concerns to Test Lead, Test Manager and Project Manager when required
- Participation in Post Implementation reviews by providing inputs from a testing perspective.
This list is not exhaustive. Other duties and tasks will be assigned as required.