TEST ENGINEER (AUTOMATED TEST EQUIPMENT) - SEMICONDUCTOR
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-06-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-4A7B420
Career Category: Electronic And Mechanical Engineering
Salary: ₱70,000.00 - ₱100,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Electronic And Mechanical Engineering at KMC:
White Horse Laboratories, a Western-owned and operated independent, third-party electronics test laboratory based in China is looking for a Test Engineer to join their growing Team in Manila. This individual will be responsible to determine the test plan for electronic components and write the test program for Advantest EVA-100 test system. Technicians on site will conduct the testing and this individual will verify the test is completed in conformance to company and industry standards and prepare the test report. Ideal candidate is someone who is able to program the EVA-101 for testing the full range of devices it is capable of and support Hardware design and fabrication on-site where the tester is located.
To apply for Electronic And Mechanical Engineering, you are excellent at:
- Ensuring all WO with available setups are processed.
- Setting up for WO with available fixtures for PTPR/CVPD, DPT, JTAG, ST5300, LCR meter, Curve Trace, and Op-amp test.
- Sorting fixtures for storing and logging.
- Maintaining 7S in the Test Area.
- Assisting engineers in fixture building and other projects.
Your Success Profile includes:
- A diploma degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with any 2 or more type of Automated Test Equipment (ATE) that can test Mixed-Signal Devices, Processors, Microcontrollers and Memories (Flash/RAM)
- Experience with Programming, PCB Layout and building the fixtures
- Experience with product characterization, parameter testing and hardware design
- Experience in Semiconductor Testing from test creation to hardware building
- Good coomunication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software products (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Running errands and attending off-site training will be required.