Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2021-04-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6DC6747
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
As a Threat Hunter at Nuspire, you will evaluate, analyze and report on client’s network traffic and system logs. The successful candidate will have the technical skills to analyze intrusions, detect incidents, and assist in response of our clientele. The Threat Hunting team is focused on improving detection capabilities in network, log, and host and perform tactical analysis on alerts in our client data. The candidate will be able to analyze IOCs and work with the team to develop countermeasures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Expertise in Information Security
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience performing analysis (SIEM)
- Experience with EDR solutions (Carbon Black, Sentinel 1, or Tanium)
- Experience with common adversary techniques
- Experience with Incident Response
- Knowledge of different hunting techniques
- Ability to identify threat activity in common attack vectors
- Knowledge of frameworks
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience in analysis of various threat actor groups, attack patterns and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Ability to collaborate in virtual teams and work independently
- A desire for adventures in all cyber threat hunting, analysis etc
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): threat hunter, carbon black, sentinel 1, tanium, TTPs.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Hunting in EDR solution providing guidance to various teams
- Assist in incident response (IR) activities such as host triage and retrieval, malware analysis, remote system analysis and remediation efforts
- A passion for investigations, and uncovering the unknown about internet threats and threat actors
- Provide forensic analysis of netflow, DNS, proxy, malware, host-based security and application logs, as well as logs from various types of security sensors
- Track threat actors and associated tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs)
- Compile detailed investigation and analysis reports
- Conduct cyber threat modelling to improve threat detection & mitigation
- Utilize tools and advanced techniques to hunt and identify threats and actor groups and their motives, techniques, tools, and methods.
- Provide support (including off hours) to analyze and triage potential incidents.