THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST - REMOTE
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-04
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-DBCB895
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST!
Nuspire is a leading managed security services provider (MSSP) founded over 20 years ago to revolutionize the cybersecurity experience by taking an optimistic and people-first approach. Our deep bench of cybersecurity experts uses world-class threat intelligence as part of a Fusion Center to detect, respond to, and remediate advanced cyber threats.
The Threat Intelligence Analyst is expected to have in-depth knowledge of how to develop prioritized intelligence requirements, conduct OSINT research, and write intelligence briefs. The Threat Intelligence Analyst is expected to stay up to date on the current threat landscape, threat actors, campaigns, malware, and threat vectors. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. The Threat Intelligence Analyst must possess strong analytical skills. At least 3 years of security threat intelligence experience is required.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a THREAT INTELLIGENCE ANALYST include:
- Summarizing large amounts of information into threat intelligence products
- Supporting incident investigations from a threat intelligence perspective
- Building threat actor profiles with supporting information such as TTPs, IOCs, etc
- Developing, maintaining, and enhancing prioritized intelligence requirements
- Communicating threats to multiple audiences
- Assisting with new alert content creation as it pertains to threats
- Analyzing closed investigation cases for linkages with campaigns, actors, and TTPs
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- At least 3 years of security threat intelligence experience
- Intermediate knowledge of OSINT data collection
- Intermediate knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework
- Intermediate knowledge of the threat intelligence lifecycle and the Diamond model
- Significant experience in drafting and delivering written threat intelligence products
- Moderate experience with OSINT aggregation tools such as RecordedFuture, Silo Breaker, Flashpoint, ShadowDragon
- Moderate experience with enrichment tools such as VirusTotal, DomainTools, Hybrid Analysis
- Moderate knowledge of network protocols and secure network design
- Advanced knowledge of common attack vectors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Information Security Assurance, or equivalent experience
Preferred skills (at least 1-year experience)
- Experience with Threat Intelligence Portals
- Experience with multiple threat intelligence feeds
- Experience in integrating threat intelligence over STIX/TAXII
- Experience using tools such as Maltego or Analyst’s Notebook
- Experience in developing personas and using dark web forums
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security Assurance, or equivalent experience
- GIAC, GCIH, GCTI, GOSI
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!