TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: PODIUM WEST TOWER
Location: Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8949902
Career Category: Call Center Operations
JOB SUMMARY: The Training and Development Specialist/Coach will create, develop, implement, and conduct training and development programs for employees. The specialized trainer/coach is responsible for training new hires and recurrent training of all Contact Center Specialists. As new policies/procedures and updates become available, the trainer/coach must ensure all materials are current and accurate. Will use webinars and develop e-learning programs for independent learning and collaborate with other departments on training requests. In addition, provides support, performance management and on-going development of all existing contact center agents. Also responsible for the continuous improvement and attainment of key performance measurements of the department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Applies adult learning principles to design, develop and deliver training based on training needs. This includes but is not limited to developing high quality learner aids, guides/manuals, presentation materials, story boards, etc. Effectively uses the appropriate delivery mode including instructor led, eLearning, group discussions, virtual classroom, etc. Effectively engages and facilitates training on a variety of subjects including but not limited to new hire programs, hospitality, customer service, supervisory development, etc. Maintains records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements. Assesses training materials and delivery by instructors. Evaluates program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback. Maintains knowledge of the latest trends in training and development. Effectively uses technology to aid training development and management e.g. LMS, content authoring software, etc.
Coach and motivate team to provide excellent customer service as well as achieve departmental productivity measurements. Handle escalated complaints/issues using good judgment, business savvy and excellent customer service. Ensure administrative responsibilities are completed (file maintenance, reviews reports for compliance and follow-up, etc.) Proactively identifies opportunities to reduce call volume and escalations, maximize automation and simplify processes with the goal of creating a low effort guest experience. Interpret and ensure compliance with policies, guidelines and procedures of the company and department
Partners with business stakeholders and participants to communicate expectations and report out on progress. Supports and makes recommendations for continued program development and improvement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The Training and Development Specialist/Coach is an innovative, self-starter individual with a positive attitude and excellent critical thinking, problem solving and collaboration skills. The individual is responsible, organized, excels in working under strict deadlines while producing quality results, adapts to changing priorities in order to meet client demands, and has the ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal coaching or supervision. Has effective research, planning, and project management skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to articulate and communicate ideas clearly across all levels.
ETHICS & COMPLIANCE: In addition to other duties/functions, this position requires full commitment and support for promoting ethical and compliant culture. More specifically, this position requires integrity, honesty, and respectful treatment of others, as well as a willingness to speak up when they see misconduct or have concerns.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Training/Business/Sales/Customer Relations
- 1 year contact center supervisory experience plus relevant training/managing experience required totaling 4 years combined work experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to effectively guide agents through issues
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and listening
- Excellent coaching and feedback delivery ability
- Ability to make smart decisions quickly and under pressure
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility and agility with changes in the work processes and work environment
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Works with little supervision and highly motivated
- Business savvy-demonstrates good balance between company revenue objectives and customer satisfaction
- Effective at winning over challenging customers
- Committed to the development of their team members and career path
- Excellent attendance and punctuality are an essential function of the job
- Must have an excellent understanding of systems and go through training to effectively lead train the trainer sessions.