TRAINING & COMMUNICATIONS LEAD
KMC Work Location: ZETA
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-04-25
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-F31E221
Career Category: Training & Organizational Development
At RANDEM Global, Right People are our biggest asset. We can provide you with the skills and opportunity to develop and reach your full potential – what’s most important is that you’re a good fit and willing to learn. We know that there is no such thing as the perfect applicant with the complete set of skills. We believe in a challenger mindset at RANDEM Global and if you feel that you could challenge and develop into this role, then we want to hear from you.
Learn more about the amazing culture of RANDEM by watching this video https://youtu.be/0Q8OTC58tXw
Have Fun, Grow and Learn with Us
What's in it for you:
- Work with an award-winning international e-commerce consultancy
- HMO for principal and 2 dependents UPON HIRE!
- Group Life Insurance
- Above standard leaves credits with additional leave per year
- Attend and be part of social events
- Yearly birthday leave
- Work in a hybrid or hub-and-spoke set-up where you can come together as a team or work from the comfort of your home
- Fast-paced highly dynamic work environment
- Global Company addressing medium-large scale businesses
- Young, vibrant team.
What we’re looking for from you:
- You’re someone who brings ideas to the table and likes to get stuck in
- You’re not afraid to speak your mind
- You’re a natural problem-solver and like to be challenged
- You’ve got a positive, can-do attitude
- You’re a team player and looks for a healthy collaboration
- You are looking for growth and constantly learning
We are currently looking for a Training and Communications Lead to join our organization at a mid-senior level to help ensure that engaging people and providing trainings are the are being spearheaded in the organization.
The Training and Communications Lead is primarily responsible for managing coordinating engagement initiatives, team member employee training sessions, supporting on-boarding new recruits, internal communications and administrative functions of the Organization.
We are fast growing, full service 360-Digital consultancy group who takes pride of our quality of work that we deliver and our great value for customer service.
You’ll become part of the core development team who strive for quality, exceeding client expectations and love to push themselves further everyday. Enthusiasm and passion for your skillset is expected, along with being able to prioritise workloads to meet demand and client expectations and be comfortable working in a fast-moving, growing agency.
We’re looking for an individual who is motivated to learn and improve alongside us, who can come up with new, exciting ideas that we can embrace as a team. You’ll be helping develop small to enterprise level builds for a range of clients, bringing our in-house built designs to life - working closely with our marketing team, developers, stakeholders to ensure client expectations are met.
However, presenting yourself with a hard-working, willing to learn and having passion for what you do on a day to day basis is most important. If you feel like you fit the above then please read further for extra details and we hope to hear from you soon!
Ensures that operational goals are met in relation to the implementation/execution of engagement, training and administrative services communication. The role is essential in conceptualizing, planning and implementing engagement, communication and training activities for the organization
The successful Training and Communications Development and Engagement Officer Lead will be responsible for:
- Map out/complete training needs analysis, Design and Conduct training development programs for tenured and new starter/induction programs.
- Plan, organize and execute employee engagement activities e.g. company events/activities, cultural change, corporate social responsibility, etc., from concept to finish in accordance with the preference of the company leadership team and with the assistance and support from the marketing team.
- Ensure completion of team engagement surveys quarterly and coordination of ongoing improvement programs
- Collaborate with department heads leads and management on programs that will maximize employee development, engagement and satisfaction.
- Create a budget that suits the need and maintain all organized programs and activities.
- Perform other administrative duties as may be assigned or requested from time to time.
- Organize, strategize & conducts trainings depending on the needs of the team that could include generic skill & soft skill trainings.
- Ensure communication plan is completed and executed against across all teams proposing reviews of communications success and propose ongoing improvements to how we communication across the organisation.
- Maintaining the all year plans for engagement, trainings and communication effort of the organization.
- Acting as brand owner and advocate, ensuring that the organizations Branding are followed and prominent in all possible area (i.e. materials, collateral, communications, brand events, client communications)
A DAY IN A LIFE TYPICALLY INCLUDES:
- Coordinating with leader to make sure that all tasks are planned and allocated.
- Produce digital campaign designs; EDMs, Social Media Campaigns, & Website banners, etc.
- UI/UX (desktop / mobile) creation based on requirements briefed by Accounts Manager and Project Manager.
- Quality checking the UI/UX designs outputs.
- Making sure to find the latest trends and design aesthetics to get inspiration and ideas.
- Continuously learning and thinking of how we are getting out of the box to provide good quality deigns.
- Brainstorming and coordinating with design team, marketing team and developers to produce a better informed outputs.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!