KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-07
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-A891656
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
The Treasury Senior Specialist is primarily responsible for all accounting work associated with disbursing the company’s obligations and payables as endorsed by AP team. He shall ensure the accuracy of payments in a timely and efficient manner. The treasury senior specialist shall coordinate directly with the treasury officer to meet common goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily cash analysis, and summarizes additional cash requirements for advance funding request and approval.
- Performs monthly closing of disbursement entries to MS NAV/ Accounting software for Apex entities.
- Summarizes pre-approved payment list for online transfers on a weekly basis and working paper preparation.
- Initially verifies correct payable amounts, PL vs AP, and proper tagging to CV prior to actual disbursement.
- Monitors clearing of online disbursement and heads up team for notification and resolution.
- Validates account details and monitor currency conversions daily.
- Closing of treasury ticket requests based on SLA.
- Collaborate with the treasury officer and with other sections cross functionally regarding accounts inquiries promptly and professionally, escalating any unknown issues appropriately.
- Reconcile posting of CVs and make necessary adjustment entries.
- Adhere to departmental confidentiality and compliance standards.
- Performs other accounting reports, tasks, and projects required to support Accounting Department.
- Excellent English (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Capable of multi-tasking and has good time management skills.
- Ability to adapt to the environment & fast learner.
- Attention to detail with high analytical skills.
- Hardworking and willing to work under high pressure.
- Able to stay calm in difficult situations.
- Well‐developed time management and organizational skills ‐ adheres to and strives for meeting
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and to work under pressure
- Relating to and working with people – shows a willingness to help, displays and encourages positive team spirit and attitude
- Customer focused – asks questions of customers to clarify needs, delivers to meet those needs, and follows up on customer inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Establishes strong relationships across the range of KMC Group businesses, corporate functions, and external agencies
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or in any related Finance course.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in large volume of Accounts Payable/ Treasury team.
- Advanced skill in accounting software- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!