KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-02-10
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-26F1780
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Our client, who is one of the world's largest providers of outsourced (OSAT) semiconductor packaging, design, and test services, is looking for VMware Engineer!
- Hybrid Set-up (3 days work from home, 2 days on site)
- Dayshift (7AM-4PM)
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide 3rd level support
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for all VMware environments
- Automated provision/configure of all required resources for servers
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain information security throughout the virtualized infrastructure.
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems.
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions and work with developers to implement those fixes.
- Implementation and ongoing support of the on-premises cloud Infrastructure.
- Monitor and correct critical storage issues and create recovery processes and hardware for failures and performance bottlenecks.
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
- Continually transition knowledge to the other staff through training and assistance on how to use the technology using industry best practices.
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Install, configure, test, and maintain system management tools, infrastructure, and server plugins.
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Graduate Engineer
- Formal IT qualification on VMWare Administration Certificate
- Minimum of 3/5 years’ experience within IT Operations, infrastructure services support (Systems and Network management), operations monitoring, and end-user support.
- Minimum of 2/5 years technical knowledge of the applicable platform that you will be responsible for: Windows and Microsoft Products, Cisco UCS, HP VM environments, and Network management. Must be able to demonstrate troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of ITSM\ITIL processes.