WEB DEVELOPER (CMS ADMINISTRATOR AND SUPPORT)
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-08
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-4DD5614
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Web Developer (CMS Administrator and Support)
To apply for Web Developer (CMS Administrator and Support), you are excellent at:
- Provide technical assistance (L1-Support) to GC-Dental websites staff on web related support issues, including fault diagnosis
- Find resolution to support incidents as first line of defense, implementing fixes and solutions with full documentation, where appropriate
- Able to help/guide the GC Dental content management team in day to day activities, analysis and solution for possible content and user education issues from the content management team.
- Ensure all development issues are logged and in line with GC-Dental Ticket Management System and guidelines
- Ability to do first level triaging of issues and Issue segregation; e.g. - Infra vs Application; Code Vs Content etc.
- The day-to-day maintenance and enhancement of GC Dental portfolio of Drupal based websites, testing and development environments.
- Liaison with external support (L2 and L3) team for issue fixes that can not be handled within L1 scope
- Assist in safeguarding all web assets against data loss and external threats, ensuring the effective provision of back-ups and file retrieval
- Plan, manage and support where necessary ( patching, security updates, regular maintenance) with support from L2 and L3 teams
Your Success Profile includes:
- Requirements Analysis
- Can understand the end user requirement and convert it into a ticket which can then be resolved by L2 and L3 team.
- Can understand and map the requirement in the context of Content Management System in place
- Has played or in the current role playing a technical business analyst role
- Practical experience:
- in using PHP; HTML and CSS; GIT (or another Configuration Management tool)
- of working with the Linux operating system
- Using Mysql, Elastic Search
- Practical experience of using a Content Management System (CMS) e.g. Drupal, Wordpress etc
- Practical experience of the following CMS areas:
- Commonly used modules
- Coding Standards
- Site building - in multisite environment
- Taxonomies, Vocabularies, Entity, Node, Views, Permissions etc.
- Configuration Management
- Basic Devops - Understanding of kubernetes, scaling of infrastructure, Azure services like frondoor, AKS.
- Ability to do root cause analysis for any possible downtime due to heavy authentic traffic or possible DDoS attack.
- Practical knowledge of using Magento Backend system
- Problem Solving and troubleshooting
- Forward planning, with good prioritization of tasks
- Good technical and development knowledge
- Good verbal and written communication; especially with non-technical colleagues in GC-Dental
- Initiative; with ability to work independently but also as a member of a team
- Fast learner, Flexible and effective under pressure
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!