OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-04-11
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-B7D0997
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE!
We are one of Australia's fastest-growing Lighting and Electrical suppliers and have been serving Australia with a burning desire to create a company that values diversity in all its forms, cares about family, and lives by our desire to be amazing
Why should you join us?
- Achievable commission structure: we love rewarding our staff for their work, and we want you to be successful.
- Fun environment: we have a fun environment that fosters diversity of attitudes
- Collaborative and close-knit team: Daily stand-ups and real team focus
- No weekends: Mon-Fri Australia business hours
- Support: Lots of support available from a skilled and approachable team
- Never be bored: You will never be bored and you will be working within a high-performing, fast-paced, energetic team environment where success is rewarded
- Opportunity: You will have the opportunity to drive success and help expand the team in Manila ultimately leading to career progression into more senior roles
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Work flexibly from anywhere in over 20+ workspace locations
- Access to KMC's exclusive pantry (MadMax Coffee, Fresh Fridge)
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of an OUTBOUND SALES REPRESENTATIVE include:
- Winning back customers, re-activating accounts
- Making sales in line with SPD and order value targets
We provide you with a flawless platform to grow your career as an exceptional outbound Sales agent with extensive experience in re-activating (Winback of) customers. We will also be looking to have you nature the clients you have won-back for further ongoing sales.
The role will consist of healthy targeted commissions of up to 30% (of your base) in addition to your base and this commission structure will be adapted to best benefit you and the campaign.
While the Winback campaign runs in Australia, we will be setting this team up in Manila for the first time and successful candidates will have the opportunity to grow into further positions as the team grows because you will be a part of its foundations.
Easy customers and strong incentives:
Our clientele consists of over +8,000 tradies in our books and this role is all about working with clients that have “dropped” by nurturing them back to our family.
We continuously increase our product range so customers who may have dropped off will be pleased to hear about additional products which meet their needs.
Finally, there are incentives for customers to re-activate their accounts and place orders.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- You have a can-do attitude and can be flexible, resilient, and upbeat with a strong sense of fun.
- You want to be part of a diverse team and support a growing business.
- You will have strong social skills with the ability to build excellent rapport.
- You must have exceptional communication skills with a natural ability to listen and adapt to conversations
- You take initiative and tackle challenges head-on.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar re-activation role with over-the-phone selling being a major part.
- You are keen to grow in your position and are motivated to see the success of the campaign ultimately leading to the growth of the Manila team.
- You Must be willing to report on-site and work from 5 AM-2 PM Manila (during Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time) and 6 AM-3 PM (during Australian Eastern Standard Time)
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!