Zoom 013: ZP Technical Project Manager
KMC Solutions | XTN-B807265
Network /System / Database Administration
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!Zoom is seeking a Technical Project Manager for the Professional Services Organization. The Technical Project Manager will be driving Zoom Phone implementations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires a BS degree in CS, MIS or its equivalent and at least 5+ years of experience implementing VoIP solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience preferred
- Strong experience w/VoIP project management best practices, processes, tools and procedures for implementations and migrations.
- Experience working in a Professional Services organization as a Project Manager
- Strong experience with Medium-Large VoIP migrations and deployments. Experience with migrations to Cloud Voice/UCaaS preferred
- Experience and Knowledge of IVR’s, queues, and various IP Telephony systems features and functions.
- Strong background and knowledge of other Cloud and Premise UC/Voice Solutions
- Networking knowledge and good understanding of network requirements for a VoIP deployment.
- Ability to interface with multiple customers on a daily basis
- Experience managing multiple technical projects simultaneously to deliver on time and on budget deliverables
- Strong experience developing and delivering presentations to Customers (Pre-sales/Post-Post-sales)
- Ability to interface across multiple teams e.g. Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management, Support, Finance, etc.
- Flexibility with schedule
- Ability to Travel
- PMI Certification is a Plus
- Work closely with the sales organization to drive Professional Services engagements and revenue. (Pre-sales engagements, Professional Services pre-sales collateral, implementation collateral)
- Generate SOWs and submit completed projects for billing
- Determine impact of known and anticipated business needs by reviewing system configurations in use.
- Project Manage migrations from other voice solutions to the Zoom Phone solution
- Work closely with the customer, account team, other team members during project implementation
- Project manage several implementations in parallel
- Exchange information, verbally and in writing, clearly, accurately, reliably, and timely
- Document best practices and create deployment and support playbook
- Experience integrating other UC and Collaboration products and solutions (Contact Center, CRM, etc.)
- Knowledge of SBC and Carrier SIP Trunks
- Voice or Collaboration Certifications