Zoom 015: Revenue Manager
KMC Solutions | XTN-8FB7408
Accounting & Finance
You have excellent communication, organizational, time management and analytical skills. | You have a positive, “can do” attitude, and is someone who is ready to jump in, connect the dots, and make things happen. | You excel in a fast-paced environment and exceed goals. When something isn’t working, you shift gears quickly, and come up with a new approach and renewed energy to tackle any challenge. | You have a strong inclination of building standard, simple and fully automated processes. | This position will be part of the revenue team. Prepare and review accounting-related functions surrounding Accounts Receivables, revenue journals, account analysis and flux review, and monthly account reconciliations. | Be the functional expert in understanding the end-to-end order to cash system integrations and internal data flows for assigned subsidiary | Continuously enhance and refine revenue close process and procedures that can scale effectively as we grow, implementation functional owner in ad hoc revenue accounting projects | Contribute to executive reporting and analysis to aid in business collaboration| Partner with Order Management, Billings, Deals Desk, Collections, Sales Operations, Finance during the day to day operations| Collaborate with technical revenue colleagues to achieve maximum consistency in best practice, policy application and judgemental decisions| Assist with revenue disclosure reports, assisting FP&A and management reporting matrix| Close partnership with internal and external auditors on satisfactory completion of all PBC deliverables| Mentor and develop junior staff members on the team, contribute to a positive and collaborative team culture with highest integrity and sense of ownership| Perform ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as required
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient with MS office tools and Google office suits
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross functional organizations.
- CPA or equivalent designation preferred, Big 4 public accounting & industry accounting operational experience highly desired.
- 6+ years of progressive work experience in revenue accounting, proficient US GAAP knowledge of revenue accounting pronouncements
- Experience in new revenue recognition standard (ASC 606) is desired
- NetSuite, Zuora, and Salesforce experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or above Degree in Accounting or Finance