Zoom 025: Manager for Customer Success
KMC Solutions | XTN-D13A239
Sales / Business Development
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom! We are looking for an amazing Manager of Customer to join our team in Manila, Philippines. The ideal candidate will build strong relationships with customers and direct reports alike, ensuring successful deployment of Zoom products and services. Your efforts will drive customer satisfaction and happiness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 10+ years of SaaS or UCC software industry experience with a minimum of 5 years of current management experience.
- Strong product knowledge of Video / Audio Collaboration.
- Able to analyze trends, understand metrics and present to upper management.
- Great interpersonal skills with a positive attitude.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English, including experience conducting executive presentations.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel North America, as needed.
- Help recruit, coach, train and develop a growing and energetic team of talented Customer Success professionals ensuring all business processes, policies and work practices are followed to the highest standards.
- Coach & mentor your team of Customer Success Professionals to develop and customer engagement skills and competencies.
- Facilitating and owning experiences and being an escalation point to various cross-functional teams at Zoom, on behalf of the customer.
- Has an ability to help develop strategic team initiatives and KPIs for their respective CS team.
- Manage team to achieve quarterly goals, and provide clear reporting on metrics.
- Regularly assess team processes to proactively identify risk factors and new growth opportunities.
- Identify underperformance and manage with senior support.
- Exemplify an outcome/results-oriented approach
- Work with other team managers / leaders to help make data-driven decisions, regularly analyzing and improving upon team processes by identifying risk factors and growth opportunities.
- Assist with high priority requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent years of experience