Zoom 040: Business Development Representative-Bilingual
KMC Solutions | XTN-DDD8575
Sales / Business Development
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!We are looking for a Business Development Representative (BDR) for our Manila office. This position involves creative outbound outreach in finding the right Zoom prospects and matching Zoom services to meet their video and online meeting needs.Our Business Development Representatives serve as the front-line in prospect outreach with the goal of generating qualified opportunities for our sales' team. BDRs will utilize Salesforce and other marketing automation efforts to qualify contacts, and ultimately give our sales team more qualified opportunities for gaining new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify, develop relationships, and schedule meetings with Majors (non Named Accounts), Enterprise and Commercial level prospect accounts
- Strategies with top-producing Account Executives to target prospect accounts to fill pipeline and develop overall skillset
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives to
- Address business needs.
- Create strategic emails to target prospect accounts
- Continuously maintain and update Salesforce.com
- Evangelize Zoom product offerings across territory or named accounts
- Conduct on-going research to identify new leads, obtain contact information and Begin targeting through outbound reaching.
- Achieve quarterly qualified lead/meeting quotas
- 1 year of SaaS experience in a Business Development role
- Creative thinker; comfortable with ambiguity
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be eager to advance within Sales organisation
- Detail oriented, tenacious, responsible and self motivated
- Salesforce.com experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with MS Office
- Successful BDR will fast track directly to Sales Account Executive role
- Preferably have BA/BS
- Must be a Bilingual Speaker of any of the following languages : Korean, Cantonese/Mandarin , Bahasa Indonesian/Malaysian