Zoom 053: Sales FP&A Analyst
Location: Taguig , NCR
Date Posted: 2021-01-26
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-763C222
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom! Zoom is growing its sales financial planning & analysis team to meet the demands of a fast growing sales organization. The Sales FP&A Analyst position will play a critical role in supporting & scaling our North American sales organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Headcount management: Work with segment leaders and HR in developing, reporting and analyzing recruiting plan
- Expense management: Help develop and maintain an operating expense plan. Ensure timely and accurate budgeting & reporting, variance analysis and forecasting of expenses.
- Report the vitals of the business: Help build and oversee sales performance metrics to ensure continued execution, identify risk areas and prepare recommendations. Establish weekly/ monthly reporting of financial and usage data.
- Drive Planning cycles: Help build scenarios to prepare accurate sales targets, forecasts, capacity plans and coverage models for quarterly, annual, multi-year planning processes.
- Operationalize plan: Work with Sales Compensation, Sales Operations to align quotas and compensation.
- Catalyze cross functional initiatives between Finance, Sales, Sales Operations, HR
- Drive initiatives to improve existing planning processes, automation & streamlining of deliverables
- Ability to present data driven plans & results to senior executives
- Serve as a back-up approver and preparer of purchase orders, partner with the procurement and accounting teams to resolve requests
- Prepare other ad-hoc analysis
- 3+ years of experience in sales planning and analytics, sales operations
- Established experience in budgeting & reporting of financial results, financial analysis, providing ROI analysis
- Knowledge of core accounting concepts
- Comfort in operating independently in a fast paced workplace
- Ability to determine priorities among competing ambiguous requests
- Excellent knowledge of the G Suite and MS Office Suite productivity software tools (ability to pass a TBD live test)
- Preferred knowledge of Anaplan, Salesforce, NetSuite tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, friendly and positive attitude
- Must be willing to work on a night shift/ US West (PST) hours