Zoom 065: PSO Manager
KMC Solutions | XTN-D9BD827
Application and Software Development
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!We are building the GTM Analytics and Insights Team to transform data into insights, initiatives, actions and results. The team leverages big data sets, analytical tools and techniques, and business partnerships to drive business decisions that maximize revenue growth.We are looking for a Manager, responsible for managing the Technical Project Managers and Project Engineers of the Professional Service Organization. The Zoom Phone PSO Manager is responsible for refining and improving the Zoom Phone PSO project methodology and governance, maintaining consistency in the delivery of projects, developing, training and mentoring new project managers and project engineers and for overseeing the team’s execution of projects to ensure that they are meeting company goals. The manager may also personally manage projects related to but not limited to designing, deploying and supporting Zoom Phones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of Zoom Phone implementations.
- Interacts with Customers, Project Stakeholders and multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver Zoom Phone implementations.
- Drives projects to completion across multiple organizations and teams.
- Anticipates bottlenecks, provides escalation management, anticipates and make trade-offs, and balances the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Plans and manages multiple parallel projects.
- Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Identifies, assesses, tracks and mitigates issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Creates, maintains and disseminates project information to stakeholders.
- Drives effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Communicates project issues and status in a concise, accurate, and professional manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field from an accredited college or university is required.
- Over 5 years of experience managing Project Managers and Project Engineers
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred
- Experience with project delivery for large, cross functional projects.
- Budget management, people management, project management and strategic planning experience.
- Experience with large and complex projects is highly desired.
- 7+ years experience in implementing UC/Voice solutions. UCaaS/Cloud Voice experience strongly preferred.
- Quantitative analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven problem solving skills.