Book a tour
Finding the right space should be a walk in the park.
Looking for a coworking desk or a private office? KMC will have the perfect office space solutions for your needs. Contact us now for a zero-commitment consultancy from one of our experts and a free tour of any KMC facility.
What site do you want to visit?
- 9AM - 6PM EST
25th Floor Picadilly Star
Bonifacio Global City
Let's get to know you better.
Tell us more about your office space requirements.
Tell us your virtual office needs.
Tell us more about your staffing and support needs.
Need to talk to a department?
BROWSE CONTENT BY TOPIC
Coworking Flexible Workspace New
BROWSE CONTENT BY TYPE
Article Video Infographics
- Incubation Program
- Case Studies
- Working Professionals
- Industry Leaders
- Thought Leaders
E-commerce Logistics Forum
The E-Commerce Logistics Forum (also known as eLog) is Philippines' leading conference that focuses entirely on the most important trends and developments in e-commerce logistics, distribution and fulfillment in the Philippines and Pan-Asia.
This compact forum gathers merchants, operators, and service providers. Experts from the different fields exchange knowledge and best practices on the state of play of e-commerce logistics in the Philippines, and the role the industry can play in facilitating integrated e-logistics solutions.
Speakers and panelists to be confirmed soon...
Other topics to be discussed include:
- Overview of online shoppers in the Philippines
- Optimised warehouse layout for online logistics in the Phil
- E-commerce logistics outsourcing – how and who to?
- Returns/Reverse logistics & cross-border e-commerce
- Pick, Pack & Ship, Ship-to-store, Ship-from-store, Drop Shipping
- How to use technology to increase the effectiveness of your fulfillment model
- How to align marketing and logistics in e-commerce
- KPIs for e-commerce logistics operations in the Philippines
- Latest trends in e-logistics solutions in the Phil
- Disruptive innovations in e-commerce delivery
Who should attend
The delegates at the forum together comprise a hybrid group of manufacturers, retailers, brand owners, e-commerce platforms, websites operators, consultants and logistics service providers, all of them English-speaking executives with domestic intra-Philippines or cross-border regional responsibilities
Date & Time
Wed, September 25, 2019
01:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Stay Updated!Subscribe for events