Becoming an agile creative in today’s advertising landscape
Every month, GetCraft hosts the Manila Creators Meetup — a gathering where we invite industry experts to talk about current creative trends, highlights, and challenges in their respective industries.
This August, the Meetup will focus on the need for creative professionals to evolve into agile experts given the ever-changing landscape of advertising. Compared to the Mad Men era, advertisers are now faced with challenges like short timelines, tiny budgets, and a handful of suppliers. With our strong lineup of speakers, we hope to provide creatives from various fields with new tactics on timeline management, budget management, modern storytelling, and new creative executions.
Join this month’s Manila Creators Meetup and learn the best practices on how to be an agile creative in today’s advertising landscape.
THINK FAST! Becoming an Agile Creative In Today’s Advertising Landscape
28 August 2019, Wednesday, 3-6 P.M.
12F, KMC, Net Quad Building, 30th Ave,BGC
Questions we will answer:
- What are some notable differences in the past that have shifted in the present in terms of creative execution?
- How can I stay current in the advertising world and spot trends to initiate or implement in the Philippine market?
- How do I address common production challenges such as short working timelines, limited budget, etc.?
Our lineup of speakers are:
- Raffy Casas, SVP Network, GetCraft
- Krizzie Syfu, Advertising Director, Artillerie Media
- Third Domingo, CEO, IdeasXMachina (IXM)
***Disclaimer: While advertised in PHP, please note to enable Credit Card transactions ticket payments will be billed in Singapore Dollars.
Date & Time
Wed, August 28, 2019
03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
Stay Updated!Subscribe for events