Social Selling Forum
Social selling is the utilization of social media for the purpose of interacting directly with prospects. Not only does it provide valuable information, it boosts engagement and speeds up the sales process.
Using social selling can help sellers meet customers online, create valuable interactions, and build relationships that lead to conversions and sales. In short, it can make the sales process easier.
This forum will show you how you can turbo-charge your business growth by leveraging the enormous power of new social networks, streaming apps and digital marketing. Experts discuss how to engage today's buyer, deliver value and drive revenue through social selling in a compact content-rich forum.
Confirmed Topics & Speakers include:
- Co-relating social selling with emotional marketing by Steff Francisco, Digital Marketing Consultant
- Using social media to close deals and hit your sales quotas faster by Lila Shearsmith, Director of SMarketing, Creative Chameleon
- How to grow your social media audience by Paula Cabildo, PR Marketing Manager, Fullerton Markets
- Selling by storytelling by Monic Del Rosario, Content Marketer
- Likes, followers for what? by Marphi Delizo, Account Manager, Hashtag Digital
- How I grew my digital and social media presence by just mainly utilizing my mobile phone by Paulo Salud, Founder and CEO, Powcast Sports
- How to nurture your products using social media by Marknel Caudilla, Marketing & Sales Specialist
Date & Time
Fri, March 22, 2019
01:30 PM to 05:30 PM
KMC at 5f V Corporate Centre, LP Leviste st., Salcedo Village, Makati City
Stay Updated!Subscribe for events