Significant Growth in a Pandemic: How Zoom's Shared Services Teams in Manila Adapted to the Company's Meteoric Rise
Date and Time:
29 September, 2020 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EST
Traditional talent acquisition and human capital processes that have been in place for years, no longer address what is needed in today’s unique and extremely challenging environment. As a result, Zoom was forced to completely rip up the rule book and implement new processes, fast, transforming their Talent Acquisition, Onboarding, Training and RTW Operations with the help of KMC Solutions. As the marketplace looks to re-emerge from the constraints of the pandemic, new practices are required to allow business to perform at its best.
Addressing the demand for talent during the current pandemic is the focus of a webinar presented by the experts at KMC Solutions and ZOOM, to provide SSON members insight into how this can successfully be accomplished.
Join this webinar to:
- Recognize the unique opportunity that exists in today’s talent acquisition marketplace
- Make sense of building a sizeable team remotely
- Address the distant interview, job offer, and onboarding process
- Consider successful return to work options
- Understand how to implement distributed workforce options across multiple locations