Frequently Asked Questions
Virtual Office Philippines
This depends on your VO package. Please refer to this link to see which packages include business registration: KMC Virtual Office Packages
You may click on this link to view our different packages: KMC Virtual Office Packages
No. VO clients can still access the business lounges in our facilities.
Yes. You may send your CVs to [email protected] and don’t forget to put the position you are applying for in the subject line.
KMC Solutions have several staff leasing clients. These are foreign entities which will be starting their operation in the Philippines through KMC Solutions. Positions under this setup will be all under KMC. However, the team will be dedicated only to the foreign entity in the contract. There will be no transfer of accounts.
Serviced Offices & Coworking Space
Serviced offices are fully furnished offices wherein your service provider takes care of the administrative side of running an office space. It is a cheaper, faster, and more convenient way of getting an office in a prime location. On the other hand, a traditional office is a usual way of leasing out space. Typically, these are bare shell spaces wherein you would have to do all the construction, maintenance, and fitting out.
A coworking space is an area with workstations/desks which you would have to share with different people who are members of the space. On the other hand, a serviced office is a setup where you have your own private room/office, but you would have to share common areas such as pantry, meeting rooms, etc.
- Internet-enabled workstation with cubicle and chair
- IT Hardware (PC, Dual Screen, Peripherals) upon request
- Building offers 100% backup power
- Redundant Fiber Optic Internet connections with multiple gateways (2GBps Fiber Internet and 70+ Servers)
- 24/7 access secured with biometrics and CCTV Cameras
- 24/7 IT Support
- Complementary access to meetings rooms
- VRF Airconditioning capable of 24/7(additional charge may apply)
- Unlimited access to shared business lounge and pantry
- Complimentary coffee and purified water provided
- Inclusive of utilities (power and water)
- Janitorial service (Monday to Friday)
- Professionally managed reception with business lounge
- On-Site Healthcare Professionals (during business hours)
None. We offer month to month contracts so that the clients will have flexibility and room to grow. However, clients who choose to have a longer contract tend to receive more favorable rates.
All our sites are capable of 24/7 operations except SunLife Centre and Rufino Pacific Tower. Clients can access their office anytime, but operating 24/7 would have a surcharge on top of their monthly rate to cover additional air-conditioning and utility costs.
Yes. Clients could opt for renting computers from KMC, or they could also opt for purchasing computers through our procurement team with an additional service fee.
Definitely! KMC Spaces are flexible and our offices can accommodate all team sizes. Our office spaces can accommodate a small team of 5 up to a big team of 220 in one room.
You can register in the KMC hub, select your location and payment method.
You can pay thru:
- Check issuance
- Bank Deposit
- Wire Transfer
We only accept bookings for a minimum of 1 month.
- For personal bookings, you need to present any valid ID upon start date.
- For Business Bookings you must submit a DTI Permit Or Business Registration Document upon your start date.
This service is only for foreign entities who wish to outsource in the Philippines or start operations in the Philippines without the hassle of putting up an entity.
No. We do not hire employees for local companies.
No. We cannot offer our staff leasing service to local entities.
Instead of spending time and money to keep up with the various employment-related laws, tax filing policies, compliance requirements, and other payroll-related filings, KMC Solutions will take care of all the administrative requirements, allowing you to focus more on income-generating activities and maintaining your business' competitive edge.
Yes. Our sister company Kittelson & Carpo Consulting are experts in this field. We are more than happy to put you in touch with them.
No. These employees will just be transferred under KMCS’ corporate umbrella. However, all monthly recurring fees and initial fees still apply.