Book a tour
Finding the right space should be a walk in the park.
Looking for a coworking desk or a private office? KMC will have the perfect office space solutions for your needs. Contact us now for a zero-commitment consultancy from one of our experts and a free tour of any KMC facility.
What site do you want to visit?
- 9AM - 6PM EST
25th Floor Picadilly Star
Bonifacio Global City
Let's get to know you better.
Tell us more about your office space requirements.
Tell us your virtual office needs.
Tell us more about your staffing and support needs.
Need to talk to a department?
BROWSE CONTENT BY TOPIC
Coworking Flexible Workspace New
BROWSE CONTENT BY TYPE
Article Video Infographics
- Incubation Program
- Case Studies
- Working Professionals
- Industry Leaders
- Thought Leaders
Indirect Procurement Forum
This unique forum is where you can find out how to cut costs and achieve organizational excellence from strategic sourcing to spend management initiatives, with proven strategies from your peers real-life lessons. Learn how leading-edge companies who are bringing a degree of professionalism to define and manage those categories eventually uncover a gold mine of potential savings.
Featuring all new speakers and case studies, best practices and the latest updates within the indirect procurement role, this forum is an event you cannot miss!
Other topics to be discussed include:
- Indirect Spend Best Practices in China
- How to Develop Great Services RFPs
- Talent Management in Indirect Procurement
- How to Adjust Indirect Procurement Strategy Under Currency Changes
- Applying Strategic Sourcing Principles to Indirect Procurement
- Developing Services Contracts that Work in China
- Examples of Indirect Procurement Transformations
- Examples and case studies in sourcing/managing Travel & Expense, Hotel, Airlines, Fleet, Logistics Services, Marketing, Telecom, Legal, etc…
Who should attend
This program is designed for procurement, purchasing and sourcing professionals responsible for not only acquiring indirect categories, but also for developing the procurement strategies in Philippines. Team leaders, project managers and members of supply chain cross-functional teams will also profit from this unique event.
Date & Time
Tue, September 24, 2019
12:30 PM to 05:30 PM
Stay Updated!Subscribe for events