Frequently Asked Questions
What are the inclusions?
- Internet- enabled workstation with cubicle and chair
- IT Hardware (PC, Dual Screen, Peripherals) upon request
- Building offers 100% backup power
- Redundant Fiber Optic Internet connections with multiple gateways (2GBps Fiber Internet and 70+ Servers)
- 24/7 access secured with biometrics and CCTV Cameras
- 24/7 IT Support
- Complementary access to meetings rooms
- VRF Air conditioning capable of 24/7(additional charge may apply)
- Unlimited access to shared business lounge and pantry
- Complementary coffee and purified water provided
- Inclusive of utilities (power and water)
- Janitorial service (Monday to Friday)
- Professionally managed reception with business lounge
- On-Site Healthcare Professionals (during business hours)
Can I use it for business registration?
- Yes. Some locations are PEZA.
Is there a minimum contract term?
- None. We offer month to month contracts so that the clients will have flexibility and room to grow. However, clients who choose to have a longer contract tend to receive more favorable rates.
What is the smallest office available?
- A number of our private offices can provide a minimum of 2 seats, depending on the location and facility.
Are KMC offices 24/7?
- All our sites are capable of 24/7 operations except: SunLife Centre and Rufino Pacific Tower. Clients can access their office anytime, but operating 24/7 would have a surcharge on top of their monthly rate to cover additional air-conditioning and utilities costs.
Can we work on weekends?
- Yup! Depending on the operating hours and frequency, there could be additional charges for regularly working on weekends.
Do you have a space for big teams?
- Definitely! KMC Spaces are flexible and our offices can accommodate all team sizes. Our office spaces can accommodate a small team of 5 up to a big team of 220 in one room. For even bigger requirements, KMCS can do a build to suit office for the client.
Where are your offices located?
- You may refer to the link below to view the list of our facilities and their locations.
I like the office, but I need a manager’s cabin and a meeting room inside my office. Can you do that for me?
- Definitely! However, this will be upon the approval of our compliance team and our facilities team since some of our sites are PEZA accredited and we abide to the standards they set. This will also depend on the commitment term and the size of the client’s requirement.
I don’t have a company yet, can I lease a space?
- Sure! We can accommodate your requirement even if you are not registered in the Philippines yet, if you have an entity abroad. We can also put you in touch with our sister company, Kittelson & Carpo Consulting which can assist you with your business registration requirement.
Are your offices available to work on a different time zone (e.g. Australian Hours, USA Hours)?
- Of course! Clients can work on a 12/5 operation; however, this is prohibited in SunLife Centre and Rufino Pacific Tower since they are not capable of operating in the night.
Do you have a PEZA accredited site?
- Yes. Here is the list of our PEZA accredited sites.
- Picadilly Star Building (BGC)
- Uptown Place Tower 2 (BGC)
- Cyber Sigma (BGC)
- V Corporate Center (Makati)
- UnionBank Plaza (Ortigas)
- Rockwell Business Center (Ortigas)
- Skyrise 4 (Cebu)
Do you provide computers?
- Yes. Clients could opt for renting computers from KMCS, or they could also opt for purchasing computers through our procurement team with an additional service fee.